Making your experience with Pro Prints Gear a Success!
YOU play a major role in the process!
- Planning: Plan ahead and give yourself and us plenty of time. We generally operate on a 2-week turnaround. Production is based on available time in the schedule and can vary. We work very hard to accommodate all customer deadlines. Some specialty items can require as much as 6 weeks to produce.
- Communication: Good communication is crucial for order success! Please make sure you have the name of your sales rep and continue to work with the same individual throughout the process for every order.
- Payments: New customers must pay in advance, and continue to do so unless credit terms are approved. Your order will not go into production until paid in full, so failure to provide payment can delay your order.
- Art Proofs: Quick turnaround of art approval is crucial to meeting your deadline. The need for an art approval should be discussed with your sales rep. Some situations automatically schedule artwork, but repeat orders will not. You also have the option to waive art approvals. Watch for your art approval and check your spam folder if you haven’t seen it.
- Events: Regardless of when your estimated completion date is, please inform your salesperson if you have an “event date”, or a date by which you need your items.
- Rush Orders: Rush fees will be applied for rush orders 3 days or less. Our ability to fulfill a rush order is determined at the time of the request based on the current production load and product availability. Art approvals are typically not generated for rush orders to aid us in meeting the deadline.